Universal Credit coming 31 Oct - Updated
Universal Credit is currently being rolled out across the UK.
Update - See bottom of page for "How to make a claim" video.
On 31st October 2018 our two local Job Centres, Springburn and Partick which cover the Queens Cross Area, will be transitioning to Full Service Universal Credit.
Universal Credit will be taking over from the following current Income Related benefits:
- Income Related Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
You will only be affected by the roll out of Universal Credit if:
- You need to make a new claim for one of the above benefits
- You are required to advise the DWP of a change in circumstance on your current benefit claim to one of the above benefits
- You have a current Universal Credit Live claim.
If you would like to know more about Universal Credit and how this may affect you please click on the links below which will provide you with some further information.
Alternatively you can contact a member of the Financial Inclusion Team for some advice by phoning 0808 143 2002.