Close to the city centre flats and affordable rents
Queens Cross Housing Association has some fantastic affordable flats for rent.
The bright and spacious two double multi-storey properties flats are at Westercommon Road, G22
They’re in a prime location, five minute bus journey into Glasgow’s main shopping and entertainment centres and transport routes.
Close to the home of Partick Thistle FC and a 20 minute walk to Glasgow’s trendy west end, the two bedroom flats are for couples, singles flat sharing or families who want to be close to the local primary school campus. The Forth and Clyde Canal and local nature reserve are a short walk away with future developments plans along the canal network.
The investment works include double glazed windows in all properties along with a new ground source heating with upgraded foyers and landings.
The properties comprise of two double bedrooms, living room with a separate kitchen off the living area and bathroom. All flats come unfurnished and have ample storage space.
The flats have a round-the-clock caretaking team and the Association recently installed a new CCTV system which is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Given the location and all the benefits the properties have to offer, they’re being let at a very affordable price.
A two bedroom flat at Westercommon Road is priced at £343.51 per calendar month.
One month’s rent is required upon moving in but, unlike most private sector flats, there’s no tenancy deposit required. The criteria for becoming a tenant is simply that you contact the Association to make an appointment to complete a Housing Options application.
- Affordable monthly rent with no deposit required
- Ground Source Heating – installed underground to utilise the earth’s soil temperature to produce lower emissions.
- Five minute drive or short walk to Glasgow city centre with direct bus services.
- 20 minute walk from all local amenities in Glasgow's West End and Forth & Clyde Canal
- 24/7 caretaking team and CCTV
- Onsite drying facilities – industrial tumble dyers free for tenants to use.
- Local housing team on site Monday to Friday, 9-5 to answer any of your questions.
- Onsite Courtyard Café open Monday to Friday for breakfast or lunch.
- Various clubs and activities on site
If you're interested or would like to find out more, contact the Westercommon Housing Team at WestercommonHousing@qcha.org.uk or 0808 143 2002.