Customer Service Advisor
Closing Date23 January 2022
Starting salary from £20,677 to £22,400 (opportunity to progress up to £24,433 with contact centre development programme). Permanent, 35 hours, Monday to Friday contract.
- First point of contact for all tenants and customers.
- Call handling service to all departments across the organisation.
- Providing a ‘right at first point of contact’ approach to queries, complaints, and solutions for our customers.
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- have experience in working in a demanding front line customer service environment.
- have strong ICT and organisational skills.
- be calm under pressure and work to achieve a positive outcome for customers.
This post requires homeworking. Therefore, you must have adequate broadband speed / internet access to ensure that you can carry out the job role.
How to apply
Return a completed application by 23 January 2022 (further details on how to apply can be found on the application form). Late applications or CVs will not be accepted.
For further information about the job can be found within the job description.