Community Estate Services Depute Manager
£33,772 - £36,465 (pay award pending)
Closing Date30 January 2022
Flexible working with on-call responsibilities (average of 35 hours per week)
- Operational management of 24/7/365 estate service (including staffing levels and service provision).
- Direct line management of team leaders and support people management matters for wider team (e.g. managing attendance and performance management).
- Support strategic planning of service provision and team development.
We will provide:
- 280 hours leave per year (split between fixed and bookable days)
- 7% or 4% employer pension contribution
- life assurance (x1 yearly salary)
- employer paid qualifications, training and professional memberships
- enhanced family leave, sickness and special leave
- reward and recognition incentives
- 24/7 employee support (Health and Wellbeing initiatives)
- Green initiatives (cycle to work, season ticket loans, pool cars)
You will be:
- enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- flexible and adaptable, with a ‘right first time’ approach
- confident decision maker, with the ability to deal with emergency situations autonomously
- a strong communicator, with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of customers
- have strong ICT and organisational skills
- be calm under pressure and work to achieve a positive outcome for customers.
This role supports a team of manual workers who are on site. The post holder may be required to walk for periods of time, around our geographical area and in our buildings, to support the team on site. The post is subject an occupational health assessment.
How to apply
Return a completed application by 30 January 2022. Late applications or CVs will not be accepted.
For further information about the job can be found within the job description.
Interviews will be held on 7 February 2022.
Our application form has been designed to be accessible on various platforms (e.g. phone / tablet / PC). Depending on the device used, you may need to save a copy of the form prior to completing.