Depute Maintenance Manager
Grade 8, £39,515 - £42,732
Closing Date31 August 2022
Depute Maintenance Manager (permanent) 35 hours per week
To manage the delivery of repairs and maintenance works to meet the needs of our customers and sustain the quality of our housing stock.
Contribute to the organisation’s performance in a customer-facing role and ensure Value for Money is achieved in maintenance contracts.
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- have HND or be degree qualified in Construction or a maintenance discipline.
- demonstrable experience of leading and managing internal teams.
- have relevant experience of managing contracts and performance.
- have experience managing budgets.
- have substantial knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations.
Provide a generous pay and reward package, including 40 days leave per year, 7% or 4% employer pension contribution, agile working options, green initiatives, family friendly policies, health & wellbeing commitment and much more. Read all about our benefits and commitments here.
How to apply
- Review the job description below
- Read our recruitment guidance note.
- Complete our online application and equal opportunities monitoring form by the closing date specified below.
Alternatively, you can download an application and return via email (as detailed on the form) by the relevant closing date.
Closing: 31 August 2022 Interviews: 12 September 2022