Money and Debt Advice
Are you worried about debt?
Our Money Advisor is here to help by providing a free, confidential and independent service.
The money and debt advice service can help you:
- access a bank account
- reduce electricity and gas arrears
- make applications for grants from energy companies
- maximise your income
- reduce rent arrears
- negotiate with creditors
- set up repayment programmes with creditors, where appropriate.
Who can use the service?
- people whose home is rented from Queens Cross Housing Association Ltd.
- people whose home is factored by Queens Cross Housing Association Ltd.
To arrange an appointment, simply contact us on 0808 143 2002.