Your views

Sheltered residentsYour views shape our services

Your views as tenants, residents and service users help to shape the way we provide services to you.

It is very important that we know what we're doing well and where we need to improve. 


You can contact us with your views about our services by:

  • calling us on 0808 143 2002
  • visiting our offices at Firhill Road or Westercommon Drive
  • writing to us at 45 Firhill Road, Glasgow G20 7BE
  • emailing us at
  • using our online complaints or compliments forms


Making a Complaint

What is a complaint?Complaints poster

A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.

What can I complain about?

You can complain about things like:

  • delays in responding to your enquiries and requests
  • failure to provide a service
  • our standard of service
  • dissatisfaction with our policy
  • treatment by or attitude of  a member of staff
  • our failure to follow proper procedure.

How do I complain?

  • You can complain in person at any of our offices
  • by phone on 0141 945 3003
  • email
  • or by using our online complaints form on our website
  • in writing to:
    Queens Cross Housing Association
    45 Firhill Road
    G20 7BE

More information

For more information about how to complain and what happens when you have complained, please download our Complaints Leaflet

QCHA Complaints Policy

QCHA Complaint Handling Procedure

Unacceptable Actions

When Behaviour Goes Beyond Reasonable

Whilst the overwhelming majority of contact between Association staff and our customers is positive and respectful, sometimes the behaviour of an individual can make it difficult for us to provide a service.

We've already reviewed our Unacceptable Actions Policy. It outlines how we protect our staff and customers from abusive or threatening behaviour and what we consider to be unacceptable. Unacceptable actions come in three categories.

Aggressive, threatening or abusive behaviour

Such as being deliberately rude, making verbal or physical threats, being insulting or making discriminatory remarks.

Unreasonable Demands

Such as repeatedly asking the same question when an answer has been provided. Repeatedly contacting multiple members of staff about the same subject or repeatedly asking us to do something that we've said we are unable to do.

Unreasonable Persistence

Such as making multiple telephone, email, written or personal contacts. Repeatedly sending copies of information to us. Persistent demands to speak with a particular staff member when this is not possible or appropriate.

 Unacceptable Actions Policy

If you have questions about this Policy, contact Des Phee at

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) is the final stage for handling complaints about public services in Scotland.

They deal with complaints after they have been through the formal complaints process of the organisation concerned.

For more information, visit 

Significant Performance Failures

A complaint between a tenant and an individual is not a significant performance failure. Significant performance failures are not therefore, dealt with through this complaints handling procedure. You can ask for more information about significant performance failures.

If you require further information please contact the Scottish Housing Regulator on 0141 242 5642 or email or write to Scottish Housing Regulator, Europa Building, 450 Argyle Street, G20 8LG. You can also find more information by downloading the brochure below:

Complaints and Significant Performance Failures

Scottish Social Housing Charter 2017

From the 1 April 2017 a revised version of the Scottish Social Housing Charter came into effect. The Social Housing Charter is a document produced by the Scottish Government explaining the legal duties of social housing landlords. The Charter helps to improve the quality and value of the services that social landlords provide.

You can access a copy of the revised Scottish Social Housing Charter by downloading the document below.

Scottish Social Housing Charter 2017