Pride of Queens Cross Awards 2018
We're excited to announce that the Pride of Queens Cross Awards, our biennial event celebrating our residents and staff at Queens Cross, will take place on 9 November 2018 in the Hilton Grosvenor Hotel on Great Western Road in Glasgow,
The entry process starts now. The awards are open to everyone who lives in the Cross area or who works for the Association.
There are seven categories in total, where you can nominate a local resident or member of staff.
Customer First (team or individual award)
- For a person or team who provide an excellent service in their job or as an individual and put our customers first every day.
Leadership (individual award)
- For an individual who has shown leadership in their approach to a particular service, group, community, or area of work.
Teamwork (team award)
- This award recognises groups or teams of people who foster co-operation, collaboration and open communication.
Clean and Green Award (team or individual award)
- For an individual or group who have improved or looked after a communal or other green space.
Health & Wellbeing Award (team or individual award)
- This award recognises a group or individual who care about the health and wellbeing of our residents and/or staff and have put their thoughts into action.
Outstanding Service to the Community (individual award)
- For an individual who provides an exceptional contribution to the community.
Young People's Outstanding Contribution to the Community Award (team or individual award)
- For a young person or group of young people aged 25 or under who have demonstrated commitment and determination in learning and education or in supporting charitable causes.
How to enter
There are several ways you can enter. To nominate a team or individual for a category, you can fill in and submit our form below. You can also download a word document version here, complete and email to Jordan Ruddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can download a PDF form here, complete and deliver to us at 45 Firhill Road, Glasgow, G20 7BE. The closing date for entries is 10 August 2018.