We are a Disability Confident employer, and we are committed to building an environment where disabled people are included and valued.
We aim to recruit, retain and develop disabled people who will help us succeed now and in the future. We are committed to:
Getting the right people for our business by:
- Actively attracting and recruiting disabled people to help fill our employment opportunities (including apprenticeships, internships, and work experience.)
- Providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process.
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
- Being flexible when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job.
- Proactively offering and making reasonable adjustments as required.
Keeping and developing our people by:
- Promoting a culture of being Disability Confident.
- Supporting employees to manage their disabilities or health conditions.
- Ensuring there are no barriers to the development and progression of disabled staff.
- Ensuring managers are aware of how they can support staff who are sick or absent from work.