The QC app has arrived
We’re all busy people. And we all welcome quick and easy ways to help us with our day to day lives.
The new Queens Cross app has arrived to help you manage your home and tenancy matters.
It lets you:
- Report and track repairs
- Check your rent balance and pay in to your account
- Report anti-social behaviour
- Update your personal information
- Make a complaint or a compliment.
To set up an account
When you first set up your app account, you’ll be asked for:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your tenancy number (Don’t know it? Call us on 0808 143 2002)
- An email address
- A new password.
After that, you’ll just need your email and password to log on.
To get started, download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Just search ‘Queens Cross app’ or scan the QR code (right).
If you need help, let us know! Give us a call on 0808 143 2002 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org